These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Mars Petcare UK, 3D Dundee Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4LG.
- This promotion is open to registered members of the James Wellbeloved Breeder Club.
- To be eligible to join the James Wellbeloved Breeders Club, the recommended participant must be aged 18 years or over, own a minimum of 1 Bitch/Queen or 1 Entire Male, registered KC affix documentation or equivalent governing body (eg. GCCF) or be registered with their local council as a breeder. Documentation must be provided upon application. Participants must be a UK resident.
- No purchase necessary for the promotion.
- Internet access and registration required.
- Bulk applications, participants using multiple addresses, email addresses, numbers or via agents, third parties, organised groups syndicates, aliases or those automatically generated by computer will not be accepted. Applications received by any means other than as specified in these Terms and Conditions will be rejected. Any person persistently trying to circumvent the application process will be disqualified immediately. No incomplete or corrupted applications from the same person will be accepted. Any application to join the James Wellbeloved Breeders Club must be made directly by the person stated on the application. Only genuine valid applications will be considered.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR £20 RECOMMENDATION VOUCHER
- To claim the £20 Recommendation Voucher, participants must fulfil all the below conditions:
- The participant who refers the recommended participant must be a registered member of the James Wellbeloved Breeder Club
- The recommended participant must fulfil the eligibility requirements stated to join the James Wellbeloved Breeders Club
- The recommended participant can apply to join the James Wellbeloved Breeders Club by contacting the James Wellbeloved Breeder Team on 0333 070 5971, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, direct message to the James Wellbeloved Breeder Club Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/JamesWellbelovedBreederClubUK, completing the online form on the breeders hub https://wellbeloved.com/pages/breeders-hub, or by contacting a member of the James Wellbeloved Breeder Club team directly
- Upon sign up, the recommended participant must state the name of the James Wellbeloved Breeder Club member who referred them
- The £20 voucher for both participants will only be credited to both accounts upon the successful sign up of the recommended participant
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify and reject any inappropriate applications. All applicant information is subject to verification and interrogation. Applicant information may not be sold or exchanged.
- In the event of suspicious activity, the Promoter reserves the right to request and gather information or obtain further evidence to confirm the legitimacy of the application.
- The prize to be won is as follows:
- 2 x £20 Voucher for James Wellbeloved, one for each participant.
- Prizes are strictly non-transferable and must not be sold, auctioned nor advertised for sale whether on the internet, in newspapers or elsewhere. Any person found in breach of this term will be disqualified from participating. No cash alternatives or other alternative prize will be available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, whereby the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with prizes of equal or greater value. The prize will only be awarded directly to the participants.
- The £20 Recommendation Voucher is to be redeemed only on the James Wellbeloved Breeder Club Wholesale site. To redeem the voucher, contact the James Wellbeloved Breeder Club Team.
- The prize is to be claimed in one transaction only and any remaining balance will be forfeit after the one order has been placed.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend the promotion or amend these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, with no liability to any entrants or third parties, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility in the event a winner is not able to take their prize for whatever reason, including in the event that a winner provides incorrect address or bank account details or due to postal delays or loss by the postal service.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its agents will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate entrants for any losses that may be incurred as a result of entering the Promotion and the Promoter does not accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of a participant’s acceptance of a prize except where such damage or loss is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or its agents. The winner’s statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any entries which fail to be registered or are delayed for any technical or other reason whatsoever. The Promoter cannot be held responsible if the winner does not receive their prize as a result of having provided incomplete or inaccurate details.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the winning entries including asking for the winner's identity, including proof of age, (which they must provide within 14 days but which will not be retained following verification by the Promoter and redemption of the prize) and to refuse to award the prize or withdraw the prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the James Wellbeloved Breeder Club Terms and Conditions, any instructions forming part of the entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to this clause.
- The Promoter may at its absolute discretion disqualify any participant found to be tampering with the application process or operation of the website or to be acting in any manner disruptive to the promotion.
- Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoters control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
- Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any faulty, incorrect, errors or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
- Insofar as permitted by law, any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- This promotion and these Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.