Raise the most with coffee and toast
Join in the fun and hold a Big Dogs Breakfast as part of the James Wellbeloved and Dogs for the Disabled summer campaign.
7th August to 7th September 2013
Simply hold a breakfast-themed event at your Pet Shop or Vet Surgery to raise vital funds for Dogs for the Disabled and we will help you to make your event a big success.
This fun event could:
- Help increase customer visits to your store
- Create opportunities for local press and radio promotion of your store and the event
- Demonstrate to your customers your commitment to corporate social responsibility
- Create a chance to work with other local businesses to build local loyalty to your town
We can arrange:
- A visit from a local Dogs for the Disabled partnership or team**
- A visit from a local dignitary or celebrity**
- Promotion of your Big Dogs Breakfast on Dogs for the Disabled’s website, Facebook and Twitter pages
- Additional promotional and fundraising activities for your event including quizzes, dog masks,face painting, invitations, banners and balloons plus plenty more activity ideas.
Call the fundraising team on 01295 252600 or email email@example.com
Getting involved couldn’t be easier
** Dependent on availability