Adult Duck & Rice Small Breed Dry Dog Food
This product contains the following special ingredients and benefits to care for your dog's health and wellbeing:
- Duck Meal - Made with 100% natural duck.
- Brown & White Rice - A highly digestible carbohydrate and energy source, believed to be gentle on the stomach.
- Green Tea Extract - A natural source of flavonoid antioxidants.
- Cranberry Extract - Natural organic acids and anthocyanadins found in cranberry juice.
- Prebiotics - Natural inulin from chicory, helping to maintain a healthy gut flora.
Duck meal (25%), brown rice (22.5%), white rice (17.4%), naked oats, duck fat (5.5%), whole linseed, duck gravy (2.9%), chicory pulp, alfalfa meal, tomato pomace, pea fibre, carrots, seaweed, dried vegetarian stock, sodium chloride, fish oil, potassium chloride, chicory extract (0.1%), calcium carbonate, cranberry extract (0.05%), yucca extract.
Additives per kg: Vitamin A: Iu, Vitamin D₃: Iu, Trace Elements: 3B103/Iron: 40.0 Mg, 3B202/Iodine: 1.2 Mg, 3B405/Copper: 6.0 Mg, 3B502/Manganese: 25.0 Mg, 3B607/Zinc: 100 Mg, E8/Selenium: 0.14 Mg.
Analytical constituents (%): Protein: 24.5; Fat Content: 13.0; Crude Ash: 6.2; Crude Fibre: 2.7; Omega 3 Fatty Acids: 1.1; Omega 6 Fatty Acids: 2.8; Vitamin E: 150 Mg/Kg.
This food is made with natural ingredients, and freshness and taste will be reduced if stored open for long periods. Store in a cool dry place. Keep closed between uses and store the bag in an airtight container if it is to be kept for more than 3 to 4 weeks after opening.
Perfect for small breed adult dogs (6 months - 10 years) up to 10kg
Subscribe & Save
10% savings on all subscription orders
Free next working day delivery as standard on all subscription orders
We're rated 'Excellent' by our customers on Trustpilot